JOB. DXB.

Dxb

A melting pot of nationalities in the Middle East.  Who would've thought I'd end up here. Well, actually, this may only be a pit stop of my vast future ahead. But, yes, I'm currently living in this open city of the UAE.

Job Hunt Over

After all those series marathon and "productive" time I spent with my puppy and the walking under scorching heat of the sun, I finally landed on a job.  It was sad though 'coz interviews are a lot better.  Hahaha. Let me bullet first the jobs I had after I graduate.

I graduated March 2010.

April-July : Board Exam Review
August-September : Call center training in Davao. I had to go home though, just because.
September-November : Job hunt period. Actually, I only spent 2 weeks really job hunting. The rest of those days I spent being the best BUM in town. hahahaha!
And then, interviews came. It was fun! All the institutions I passed my resume to, I was called, and accepted. The choice is mine.....
Mid November I started on the job I opted.  - Customer Care Representative of a Health Insurance Company.
at the same time, I also worked part time as an Online English Tutor.

Salary. 8-5 job, 7-11 part time. Gimmicks and fun in between. Life was cool then. I had my car, my puppy and my money.

And then, I had to leave it all. Because of Dubai.

*Older sister works as a nurse in Dubai and wants me to go with her.

April- Sister's homecoming! Vacation grande. I left all my jobs by the way.

May- As I was a Bum again, I had to find ways how to earn. Because all resources are on my favor, I found so many possibilities, with just the use of my keyboard and a fast internet connection. This time, it was a lot of fun, as I have all the time in the world to do whatever I want.

June - Then, my life came to a hairpin swerve as I found myself on a flight to Dubai.


I'm here now. I spent one month job hunting, it was so tiring... then, I had interviews. Then, I got accepted to this one job I like. Sadly though, it didn't work out that well. But, God made a way for me not to fret. I was then accepted to my present job which I hope will work out eventually.

So, yes. I'm here in Dubai. Dubai has been very friendly.. so far..























0 comments:

Post a Comment