Ironic

Got a job now.

Oh yes, finally after a month of uncertainty and dauntless job hunting. I end up in a job way too far from my profession.

I like it. Being called a "researcher" may not come as hardcore as it sounds. But don't take me wrong, my job isn't THAT easy.. hehe! I sit in front of the computer the whole day, browse the net, send reports and done. Oh, A LOT of reading is needed by the way, with a doze of patience and computer skills, and you're good to go.



Got here my employee ID.. I find the IRONY of this picture so funny. Why Ironic? well, as shown, I am a full pledged nurse fyi. :)) yep, working as a researcher in NSG Middle East.

NSG - the acronym for NURSING. hahahaha! see? mocking me much?

Well anyway, no harm done here. I don't find anything wrong working as a researcher, I'm happy as I am right now, I see to it that I do my job well, and who knows, maybe in the near future.. I'll be wearing that white nursing cap again..... who knows?

0 comments:

Post a Comment